Validate your JSON code
JSON is easy to read, easy to write, and easy to understand. It is used to transfer data between applications, and is commonly used in web development. However, sometimes it can be very confusing if the JSON is not correctly formatted. There are many JSON validator tools available online, but most of them are paid or offer a free version that has a lot of limitations. This JSON Validator tool is completely free, without any limitations. Use this online JSON Validator tool to check if there is any error in your code.
Why We Use JSON?
We have many reasons to use JSON instead of other programming languages. The most important thing is, it is user-friendly, human can easily read, write and modify JSON data. It is light weight, so, any two device can easily exchange even complex data structures.
How To Validate JSON?
It is very easy. You only have to paste your JSON code into the textbox above.
- It will now read your code thoroughly.
- It will highlight all errors in your JSON data structures.
- You will find a Red cross mark in the line number of your error code.
- If you can't understand what is going wring. you take help, it will also gives you an idea what is wrong in your code.
- A Red Cross mark will be shown in the right corner Below the code, press the button to get help.
Although JSON is an easy programming Language, in some complex data structure you may miss a string that can make your JSON code not working. To check you code is correct and working properly you should check your code with a validator tool.